[Homeroast] Travelling Faux pas

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 01:28:04 CDT 2010

Never too late.  You might even find pleasure in roasting at 0300 and having
the first (young) cup for a taste test at 0400, assuming you had no mundane
excursions planned for First Light...

Like work, or kids to the fabled halls of memorizing things

Since when is the typical Work Coffee good for anything- well, I guess even
the branded stuff can be OK if it's brewed carefully. But they have to
satisfy all tastes in brew strength, and the prima donnas were reluctant to
make Lucent Americanos with my "strong" Boyer's brew.

How to explain that it all starts with undiluted coffee grounds and the
essence of pure hot water in the first place. Some of the lights never came
on...

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, aka Opa!

Choose your battles and have some cafeteria gift certificates for the
idiots.