[Homeroast] Travelling Faux pas

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:41:41 CDT 2010

I use a reminder list that I maintain on my computer, and print out a
copy for any given trip. The problem is that once I start using a
list, everything needs to be on the list, including the obvious basic
things like sox and underwear.

Here is the coffee component of my list:

Moka pots
Krups Moka Brew
Clever Coffee Dripper/filters
French press
AeroPress
Roasted coffee
Silicone pad
Cleaning Towel
Scale
Grinder (giant Trosser?)
Plate/brush
Plastic quench dish
Electric kettle

I seldom take everything on this list, but if it isn't on the list I
might not even consider it. I just cross off the things I'm not going
to take on any given trip.

brian