[Homeroast] Travelling Faux pas

Jason Brooks brookswv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:22:22 CDT 2010

The family and I headed off to the mountains this past weekend for our 13th
anniversary.  The in-laws kept the children and we had a place to ourselves.
 On Sunday morning, I pull out my AP, roasted beans, only to find my knee
mill still sitting on the shelf at home.

The place where we stayed had very little in the way of tools, not even two
deeply nested bowls, that would assist in the breaking of the beans.

So, alas, I relented and was left to pretty miserable road coffee.  But it
made this morning's Chemex all the sweeter!

Jason

--
Jason Brooks
brookswv at gmail.com