[Homeroast] Vimercate

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 16:42:00 CDT 2010

Didn't get either dinner or the espresso last night, but got both and even
an espresso with breakfast today.

I do have to stay over the weekend... I'll be working Saturday and then
coming back home on Tuesday.  Maybe I can find a good bar for some
knock-your-socks-off espresso.  The one tonight was good, tasting of
hazelnut.

Here's a link to a picture of the espresso machine in the Cafeteria here
with plastic demitasses on the warming tray.  I guess the white cups are for
cappuccinos, but everyone just drinks espresso (with sugar more likely then
not).

http://s661.photobucket.com/albums/uu332/yakster/?action=view&current=IMAG0122.jpg

Take care and have some good coffee.  I'm sad now thinking of all the
roasted coffee that will have aged untouched for a week without me.  Oh, the
humanity :-).

-Chris