[Homeroast] remove

Allon Stern allon at radioactive.org
Fri Jul 30 13:46:58 CDT 2010

On Jul 30, 2010, at 1:31 PM, djh999gc wrote:
< 515 lines of irrelevant text removed>

Might I suggest that you properly trim the text of the message that you are responding to? We don't need to see 515 lines of irrelevant text for a one word response.

Also, starting up a new thread by responding to an old message just results in hijacking the thread. You should create a new message and address it manually. There are mail headers (which you probably don't see) which link messages together into a thread, and by responding to a message, you link the response to the original.

s.c.f.t.h.i.

-
allon