[Homeroast] Indian Coffee

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 10:43:00 CDT 2010

I was in Hyderabad in the end of 2008 and was thinking that it would be
great to check out Indian coffee and maybe get some monsooned Malabar, but
didn't have time to venture out.

Now I'm in Milan and it looks like I may not have time to venture out to
find a good coffee bar, but there's hope yet, I may have to stay through the
weekend as the equipment is still stuck in customs.

-Chris