[Homeroast] SM on The Splendid Table today

Christine Heinsohn kb4wyr at fhrd.net
Tue Jul 27 00:04:45 CDT 2010

I love the Splendid Table.  I think the format is really a good one, because
enough information is proved to as Tom said, "whet the appetite".  But
usually that whetting is supported by web content.  So if folks travel the
interwebs and get the Sweet Maria site, they will find a tremendous amount
of information on coffee!  I know I did!

Christine