[Homeroast] SM on The Splendid Table today

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Mon Jul 26 18:39:12 CDT 2010

Well, my mom heard him yesterday and liked the segment and thought he was amazingly down to earth and knowledgeable.  Plus, if we get people to appreciate good coffee, then it should carry over to the greenside as well.  At least that is what I have noticed when give friends and coworkers some freshly roasted beans.

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Pre