[Homeroast] SM on The Splendid Table today

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Mon Jul 26 12:03:40 CDT 2010

I enjoyed the interview, and yes, Linda is definitely contrained by
the forma in terms of depth of topic etc. I was nercous to do this,
even though it was recorded, but she but me at ease and I ended up
laughing through half of the interview. There is a second part all
about home coffee roasting with emphasis on air popcorn poppers,
since she was interested in an easy, low-commitment way for someone
to try it out. In both the focus on pour-over drip, and on air
poppers for roasting, I thought she showed good instinct in tending
toward simple, no-frills ways to approach coffee and get good results
(or at least have fun).
--
-Tom