[Homeroast] SM on The Splendid Table today

Barbara Greenspon lilysownahmah at greensponassociates.com
Mon Jul 26 09:28:30 CDT 2010

I have to disagree.  Splendid Table is not meant to go into depth about every subject, but instead to open our minds to new ways to think about foods.  Tom said that he thinks there will be another segment on roasting.

Lynne is a brilliant woman.  She is really a food anthropologist, and her area of expertise is Northern Italy, specifically Emilia-Romagna.  The title of the show, The Splendid Table, comes from her first book of the same name.

Tom, it was great.  And it was fun to hear your voice!  Again, I'm thrilled that Sweet Maria's is doing so well, but not the least bit surprised.

Barbara Greenspon