[Homeroast] Coffee Jams and Jellies

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Sun Jul 25 13:47:11 CDT 2010

We played a house concert last year where the theme of the potluck buffet was caffeine. We brought homeroast of course; the most popular entered were the coffee-coated pork and chicken roasts,
Speaking of caffeine. Our new CD "Two Guitars, a Dulcimer and an Attitude" by Andina & Rich--containing the definitive version of my CoffeeGeek.com theme song "Caffeine," is now available at CDBaby.com and my and Andina and Rich's websites. Contact me offload or via my site for details.

Sent from my iPhone
Peace & song,
Sandy Andina
www.sandyandina.com