[Homeroast] New iPhone / iPad Coffee App

Terry Stockdale terry at terrystockdale.com
Sun Jul 25 11:40:17 CDT 2010

At 11:05 PM 7/24/2010, you wrote:
>this one looks promising, I downloaded roasttimer a couple of weeks
>ago and had higher expectations, doesn't work at all after they
>"updated" complete waste of money.
>
>I look forward to hearing the reviews for this app, looks like it
>was well thought out.  hopefully this is just what I was looking for.

Just a reminder - If you want to track your coffee inventory, you can
use my Coffee Beans database applet.  My Coffee Beans inventory
"applet" is free for the asking...

It requires the commercial database program HandBase, which is
available for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, PalmOS, Simbian S60 and
Windows Mobile. (http://www.handbase.com or
http://www.ddhsoftware.com).   I started on PalmOS and now use it on my iPhone.

The iPhone HandBase app is $9.99.  There's an optional and
reasonably-priced Desktop version that syncs with supported portable devices.

I have no relationship with DDH Software other than being a satisfied
customer and have used it since 2004.  You can easily and quickly
create and modify databases and their database applets on the PDA and
on the Desktop version - and sync the changes to the other.

You can see my free applet here - images from the PalmOS version:
http://www.terrystockdale.com/coffee/coffee_beans_pda.php
I haven't updated the page in a while.

--
Terry Stockdale -- Baton Rouge, LA