[Homeroast] "Natural" Coffee?

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 24 23:27:45 CDT 2010

Other more daring and rebellious members of this culture, or so I have read...., like to freeze dihydrogen Monoxide and then add it and liquid dihydrogen monoxide to the bowls of their hookahs! They then allow the tobacco smoke to pass through this heinous substance.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com