[Homeroast] Re-posts

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 15:19:02 CDT 2010

It's really handy if you don't have a regular computer or have too many.
Smartphones too.  I'm in the pits at lamans indoor kart racing now.

Chris

On Jul 23, 2010 10:30 AM, "Larry Dorman" <ldorman at gmail.com> wrote:

Regarding "Web based e-mail is a crutch for the computer challenged,

or for emergency use only."

It's not a crutch... it's just the correct tool for the job.  I have
the maximum number of accounts setup in Thunderbird for my normal
e-mail accounts.  However, for a list there really is nothing that
beats gmail.  I've been doing e-mail since well before most people
knew what it was... even before the internet came along...  :)