[Homeroast] Re-posts

Tim TenClay teejtc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 12:39:10 CDT 2010

I agree... I use Gmail for multiple accounts - including my work ones.

Grace and Peace,
  `tim

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 1:28 PM, Larry Dorman <ldorman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Regarding "Web based e-mail is a crutch for the computer challenged,
> or for emergency use only."
>

> It's not a crutch... it's just the correct tool for the job.  I have
> the maximum number of accounts setup in Thunderbird for my normal
> e-mail accounts.  However, for a list there really is nothing that
> beats gmail.  I've been doing e-mail since well before most people
> knew what it was... even before the internet came along...  :)

This message may contain information which is privileged or confidential; if
you are not the intended recipient, please delete immediately.  Do not
forward or make any of the above content publicly available without
permission of the original author.
--
Rev. Tim TenClay, D.Min.
Personal Blog: http://lexorandi.tenclay.org