[Homeroast] SM on The Splendid Table today

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jul 23 12:15:49 CDT 2010

Hey listers - I am on the american public media show called The
Splendid Table today. It airs on NPR stations, but not everywhere. I
think that after it airs it will be on their web site
http://splendidtable.publicradio.org/ or they have a station map:
http://splendidtable.publicradio.org/stations/
It was recorded a few weeks ago and I hope it is a decent
conversation -  I really don't know! I just returned with sever jet
lag from Indonesia so I might be napping when it is on locally...
--
-Tom