[Homeroast] "Natural" Coffee?

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Fri Jul 23 10:20:54 CDT 2010

I've got a store in town that is interested in carrying my coffee.  They said they are strictly a "natural product" store and asked me if my coffees are all natural...brain fart...."Uh i guess so."  I don't know that i've been asked or heard of "all natural coffees."
Am i missing something obvious?  The only thing i could think of is if i were to add flavor oils, then it would no longer be natural?  I feel i can safely say that it's grown "naturally,"  then i roast it.  They didn't ask about organic or fair trade, they specifically said natural.  I've got a meeting with them next week and would like to present myself a little bit smarter than i did today!  A true DUH moment.
Thoughts?  Natural vs un-natural coffee?
Thanks in advance!
Michael BB'ham, AL