[Homeroast] small world

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 00:01:09 CDT 2010

Scott,
Your last sentence says it all. Your experience is my experience everyday
here. A quote from a common self proclaimed coffee snob,
"which one of these coffees is your darkest roast" In most cases I know it
would be a waste of time to spend much time explaining why my coffees are
not dripping with oil. For those who I know would like to know I will share
for hours with them why I do what I do. When I can I will point them to home
roasters that Tom and Maria sell if they want the ultimate coffee
experience. Most of the time I point them to one of my espresso blends and
ask them to let me know what they think of the taste compared with what they
are used to drinking.
Joe