[Homeroast] small world

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 11:27:54 CDT 2010

I hear the term "coffee snob" about 15 times a day.  Usually from someone looking for a 16oz white chocolate mocha, haha.

... but yeah, the fact that they roast there own kind of justifies it I suppose.

-bry

Bryan Wray

Nor'West Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at NorWestCoffee.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens