[Homeroast] small world

Mike Chester mchet at charter.net
Thu Jul 22 11:22:58 CDT 2010

Yesterday, my wife told me that a man in her office named Gary had done a phone interview that day.  The person on the other end of the interview described himself as a "coffee snob," and said that he only drinks coffee that he roasts himself.  I naturally assumed that he is a member of this list.  The term "coffee snob" indicates membership here as, I hear it here often and nowhere else. (I use the term to describe myself also)  Does this interview sound familiar to anyone?  I don't know Gary, so I am not speaking for or against him, I just think it is interesting that this topic would come up in an interview and that it was probably someone I "know."

Mike Chester