[Homeroast] Barista Competitions

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 19:10:42 CDT 2010

Chris,
Your journey to the Dark Side has only just begun. I got to photograph the
USBC in Anihiem Ca. this year. Way too much fun.
I was lucky enough to photograph Michael Phillips win the USBC for the
second time for the USA. Later I got to watch a couple of the Baristas
compete in London for the WBC where Michael Phillips won for the USA for the
very first time. A Live pod cast. Way too cool to watch the award
presentation live from London via my desktop computer.
I'm way over the edge and looking back and seeing you and others. Sure makes
me feel better to know I'm not alone.
Joe