[Homeroast] Barista Competitions

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 18:48:08 CDT 2010

Hello Chris,
Why wasn't the AeroPress cutting it?  I use mine at work 2-3 times a day and
always love it.  I just got back to my desk after brewing myself a cup.  I
found it hard to use the Clever Coffee Dripper at work because you have to
pay attention to the time and it takes so much time to brew.  I use the
Clever Coffee Dripper at home all the time.
Just curious,

Bonnie P.