[Homeroast] GMO Coffee

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 01:14:05 CDT 2010

I've been reading *The World According to Monsanto* © 2008  by Marie-Monique
Robin.

In my opinion, all should be conversant with the effects of the Chemical
Vampires on the good things of the earth.

No farmer is so vacuum-brained as to be unaware of his intimate relationship
with the dirt and water of the planet.  Follow the money trail.  Agent
Orange, obscured test results of lethal pesticides, HFCS and other
amendments finding their way into the Nectar of Our Love.

It may seem fantastic to many that coffee, being, as it is, the second
derivative of seeds, could become a source of royalty payments to the owner
of patent rights to every seed planted and harvested on the planet.

If caffeine doesn't disrupt your slumber, Ch 16- *How Multinational
Corporations Control The World's Food*, will do so.

If we can just convince more people to need better coffee, Monsanto will
engineer seeds that will grow bigger shrubs and harvests, with all the good
flavor of Robusta, to boot. Coffee for All. Marketing and Madison Ave will
teach us how good it is, and how Lucky we are to have *$ looking out for us.

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, aka Opa!

Persist in old ways; expect new results - suborn Insanity...