[Homeroast] GMO Coffee

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 00:29:00 CDT 2010

I did some google searching for fun trying to find information on genetically modified coffee.

http://www.organicconsumers.org/ge/coffee060417.cfm

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7438-coffee-trial-survives-insects-but-not-vandals.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/gm-beans-threaten-farmers-meagre-livelihoods-685032.html

http://archives.starbulletin.com/2008/03/26/news/story07.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2003/06/18/gm_coffee030618.html

I do not have a lot of confidence that any of these articles have all of there facts strait(technically speaking) but they all seem interesting.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com