[Homeroast] GMO Coffee

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 22:49:09 CDT 2010

Rich,
With all do respect, while you watch very carefully what "they" are doing. I
will opt the a morphed version of your third option / or choice. Instead of
doing it myself I am going out of my way to support and hopefully bring back
the small farmers and food co-ops.
Food Co-ops are in and affordable. These small local co-ops are popping up
all over and I'm doing what I can to see this continues.
It is, has been and really always will be up to us as individuals to make
these changes that begin on a community level. I tend to agree with Lynne
that Big business is about and for big business. Not so with the small
farmers.
As far as this discussion on this list. The politics of Coffee and food are
very close indeed. I know Tom has all these concerns and issues on his mind
when he sources some of the wonderful small lots for us.
Joe