[Homeroast] GMO Coffee

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Tue Jul 20 17:38:00 CDT 2010

So, the possible choices are these, corporate control of the food
supply, government control of the food supply, or do it yourself and
control your own food supply.  The corporation has to make money for the
stockholders by being profitable and selling/making unsafe products does
not long produce an income.  Government can fix nothing and its too much
bother to do it yourself.  There is way to much junk pseudo science out
in the wild now.  With the swarm of ever present lawyers ready to sue at
the drop of a seed I will trust agribusiness to be very careful and
responsible.  While very carefully watching what they are doing.