[Homeroast] GMO Coffee

Sheila Quinn quinngraphics at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:38:04 CDT 2010

I could go on and on about this subject, but I'm restraining myself. I
will say, though, that I highly recommend the film "The Future of Food"
for an honest look at some of the problems with GMO and with
corporations controlling our food supply. It's a real eye opener, to say
the least. You can watch it for free on Hulu:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/67878/the-future-of-food

There's another good one you can rent on DVD called "Food Inc." It deals
with some of the same issues, as well as other problems with the food
industry.

Sheila