[Homeroast] GMO Coffee

cherry carter theravensroost at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 13:02:44 CDT 2010

Please read *Seeds* *of* *Deception*, by Jeffrey Smith.
In addition: "Evidence on health dangers has prompted the American Academy
of Environmental Medicine to say that according to animal feeding studies,
GMOs are causally linked to immune system problems, organ damage,
accelerated aging, insulin disregulation, gastrointestinal problems, and
higher death rates." A USDA report in 2006 showed that farmers don't
actually increase income from GMOs, but many actually lose income. And . . .
"We have now what I say is irrefutable, overwhelming evidence that the
current generation of genetically modified foods are unsafe, should never
have been approved, and should be withdrawn." "In *Genetic* *Roulette* I
show how industry-funded research is meticuloously designed to avoid finding
problems, how they have bad science down to a science."
These quotes are from ACRES USA,  The Voice of Eco-Agriculture. January,
2010, *Starving a Hungry World, The Lies and Bad Science of GMOs, by Jeffrey
Smith.*.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Ryan M. Ward <silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com