[Homeroast] Sulawesi Wet-Process Toarco Peaberry

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 12:14:19 CDT 2010

"While quite atypical for Sulawesi it's a superb cup. This is not a Sulawesi you want to roast dark."

Try roasting "normal" Sulawesi Sub-Full City Roast. I am telling you the roasters have it totally wrong! Sulawesi is better roasted a little lighter than is traditional. I think roasting dark destroys some flavor hints that really distinguish Sulawesi and make it beautiful.
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com