[Homeroast] Re-posts

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:43:43 CDT 2010

Mike, I am so offended! THIS FLAMES ME!!!

Sorry about the mouse- I got mine for $4.00 from Big Lots- works like a charm, I have had it for like a year now(Only reason I bought it was for playing World of Warcraft in all
honesty- maybe that is why is has lasted so long).

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com