[Homeroast] Sulawesi Wet-Process Toarco Peaberry

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 11:42:02 CDT 2010

To put it into perspective:

This morning I worked at the roastery.  My first 10 customers all got Sulawesi based beverages (3 straight shots, 2 americanos, 2 capps, 1 macc, 2 pour overs) and 4 of them purchased whole bean bags as well.

One person said I ruined their day when I told them we did our last roast yesterday.

We had a moment of silence before we dropped the beans in the drum.

Really...

-bry

Bryan Wray

Nor'West Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at NorWestCoffee.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens