[Homeroast] OT > Re-posts

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Tue Jul 20 11:05:42 CDT 2010

Humorously another rehash of a topic that comes up every year or so the
decade I've been on the List... Top posting, middle posting, bottom posting,
snipping irrelevant info' etc don't give a rip. While I "may" prefer a
particular posting style, my preference may or may not be your preference.
Regardless, this post like the others is just wasting bandwidth. Which as
pointed out doesn't really matter in today's high speed Internet.

Condolences on your dead mouse. When are the services?

miKe