[Homeroast] Re-posts

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Tue Jul 20 09:34:08 CDT 2010

And the benefit of top posting is that the reader is not required to
sort through a long list of mindless quoted drivel that has already been
read and assimilated to find out what you have to say. Which is
sandwiched in right before all of the end of message add-ons. Prevents
wearing out the scroll wheel bearings.

I would also suggest purchasing a higher quality mouse.

There is no "rule" on which end to post on and in this day and age of
reasonably high speed Internet there is not much benefit in drastic
snipping quoted posts to conserve bandwidth.  The days of the 300 baud
modem and dial-up are long past.