[Homeroast] 20 Worst Drinks in America 2010

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:04:29 CDT 2010

When I was in high school, I ran around with all of the computer geeks and programmers. We were all hooked on Jolt cola(they used to sponser DefCon, last time I was there they had a Red Bull stand though.) A lot of my friends drank this really weird drink called Josta. That stuff was really good in a very weird sort of way.