[Homeroast] 08 IMV, still dazzles

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 23:29:43 CDT 2010

I want to try chocolate tofu cake, something I found on the Internet.

Hadn't thought of roasting the almonds with the coffee... the almonds seem
to roast quicker, and cool slower, but if you did the right batch size of
beans I suppose it should work out.

>From roasting over the campfire on trips I've decided that almonds pick up
other flavors like smoke pretty easy, but the coffee didn't taste smokey...
so you'll probably pick up some coffee roast flavors in the almonds.  Let us
know how it turns out.

-Chris

p.s.  waiting for the washing machine and dryer to quit so I can roast.
Cleaned out the garage today so I have more room, got to find a way to keep
the Wife out of the garage :-)

-Chris