[Homeroast] [going OT] GMO Coffee

Terry McVay (rr) tmcvay at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jul 18 15:04:48 CDT 2010

Isn't much of the wheat that makes up our biscotti treat made from an
early GMO strain developed to combat Ug99 (or stem rust) that threatened
to wipe out most of the world's wheat production?  Like it or not, the
world we live in, and increasingly have altered (or damaged) to suit us
might just make GMO the norm one of these days...

Terry