[Homeroast] 08 IMV, still dazzles

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 15:00:59 CDT 2010

"For example, this week I am going to try roasting 1/4lb coffee with 1/4lb of almonds in my Behmor simultaneously. Will it work? Who knows, but I will find out. After that I will try the same thing with cocoa beans."

WOW! What an idea! I love it! This is actually not that weird at all. Have you ever heard of Genmaicha? It is a Japanese green tea with brown rice in it. Very weird idea but it is hands down one of my favorite tea blends.

Personally, I make home made tofu. The thought has crossed my mind once or twice of trying to make "chocolate tofu." These crazy ideas are what make millionares. Stagnant ideas are what cause Dark Ages!

My $0.02--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com