[Homeroast] 08 IMV, still dazzles

sci scizen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 14:09:01 CDT 2010

Yea, I've never been a straight "by the book" type of person either. I start
with the book, respect it, but want to push the envelope or try different
ideas that my my mind cooks up. For example, this week I am going to try
roasting 1/4lb coffee with 1/4lb of almonds in my Behmor simultaneously.
Will it work? Who knows, but I will find out. After that I will try the same
thing with cocoa beans. Worst that can happen is that I'll lose a 1/4 of
coffee. But I think roasting things together might give a unique character
to the beans.

Ivan