[Homeroast] GMO Coffee

cherry carter theravensroost at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 13:43:10 CDT 2010

I hope that Tom and Maria can convince coffee farmers worldwide that GMO is
a dreadful path to follow. It is scary how crop after crop eventually
succumbs to pressure from the powerful seed providers. We don't buy local
corn anymore because it is all GMO, and proudly stated on each farmer's
fence. Instead, we buy frozen organic corn. It would be tragic if our
beautiful pots of coffee became contaminated, as well. You are right, I
think of our coffee as a haven -- and the milk we drink is from our own
grass fed goats and water buffalo. We need to protect our food supply, not
only for ourselves, but for future generations.