[Homeroast] 08 IMV, still dazzles

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 17 22:55:20 CDT 2010

Ivan, personally, I far more respect a person who is willing to try something crazy- than an expert who is completely closed minded and set in their ways. Personally, I have wanted to try "aging" my beans in my cigar humidor for a year or two just to see what would happen! (and let me tell you, this is not my only hobby! You want to talk about people with their minds made up- get into Saltwater Reef aquarium keeping. Talk about strong opinions!!! Some reefers wont even try a non-traditional method or product in their tank at all and will not even entertain the notion that such a thing may work- they will tell you strait up that it does not work! )

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com