[Homeroast] 08 IMV, still dazzles

sci scizen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 19:42:11 CDT 2010

Ha! This list is like a coffee support group. If I told anybody I know that
I vac+freeze green coffee to roast 2 years later I think they would have me
admitted. I don't tell people 1/2 of the things I do to get a great cup
because the 1/2 I do tell makes them think I'm crazy.
Well, I guess the next step is a cryonic freeze to see if we can keep a
pound preserved for 5 years or longer. Hey, they keep wine that long!

Ivan