[Homeroast] Six words describing why you love coffee

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 20:15:15 CDT 2010

"It's an assortment- how many permutations can you get from 20 different
words, taken 6 at a time?"27,907,200

"What "way more?" 20 words only amount to 3.33 X the 6 needed. In the big picture, 3.33 is a small number- not Way More."
I was actually referring to your entire email, WAY more than 6 words ;)

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com