[Homeroast] Canada travels

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 22:53:57 CDT 2010

Susan is indeed doing well and we're having a great time. Tomorrow, Lea will
shop Java Mama for lots of gifts to bring home while I play with some
espresso. This evening we took a walk into Lake Ontario; I've now been in
all five of the Great Lakes.

I have a few Banff photos up on Facebook already, but I'll create an album
on Picassa as well.