[Homeroast] Six words describing why you love coffee

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:45:19 CDT 2010

"...smell of my dad's Vitalis of years ago."

Me, too - and that Vignette reminded me of the alcoholic turpentine smell of
Vodka.  Years later 007 wanted it "shaken, not stirred," on a New Year's eve
date in Peoria, the Home of the Great Yellow Father. (Caterpillar, Hyster,
and R.G. LeTourneau)

Chefs may practice their tossed salad routines with my Vodka- my gift to the
culinary artists.

Cheers, Mabuhay, Iechyd da -RayO, aka Opa!
--
Persist in old ways; expect new results - suborn Insanity...