[Homeroast] Six words describing why you love coffee

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:08:42 CDT 2010

Now that I think about it, I believe the MBA website specifies 6 words to describe why you like the ocean, not nessasarily a sentence. I think my gut reaction was to write a sentence (my submission was: "the ocean is definitly not boring") (did I spell 'definitly' correctly?

I thought of my coffee sentence finally:
"Coffee makes my brain work faster."