[Homeroast] Behmor service

Dave Huddle 137trimethyl26dioxopurine at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 10:39:12 CDT 2010

While using my Behmor, I didn't have the chaff try quite in the right
spot and caused the drum to hang up a bit, resulting in an Err 6
message -  BUMMER!

So, I contacted Behmor service (Bob) and got instructions on how to
replace the DC motor.     After reading the instructions, and seeing
that others on the list had mentioned the difficulty of the motor
swap, I decided to send my roaster to Behmor for the motor swap.
(My close up stereo vision is somewhat limited because of several eye
problems.)

Bob replaced the motor within a day of receiving the roaster and
shipped it back.   It was done for the cost of the motor and shipping
both ways.  It was worth it to me to know the job was done correctly.

Behmor service rocks!

Dave
Westerville, OH