[Homeroast] Six words describing why you love coffee

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 14:12:03 CDT 2010

Alright, the Monterey Bay Aquarium has a contest going on right now in which people submit 6 word sentences describing what
they love about the ocean. My friends and I on Facebook have been having a hayday with this one. I thought it might be fun to do the same thing for coffee.

An example might be: "The best part of waking up" (please don't kill me.... its an example....)
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com