[Homeroast] There may be worse coffee on the planet than Cruise Ship coffee...

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 10:58:24 CDT 2010

Oh! I'll tell you a positive story though! One time I went to a small cafe in a town in France (St. Genis- I am sure I screwed the spelling up). I bought a capuccino and a panini. The cheese panini was out of this world and the capuccino was actually really good! I took a picture of it, I should try to track it down....