[Homeroast] There may be worse coffee on the planet than Cruise Ship coffee...

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 10:55:13 CDT 2010

Alas, such are the hazards of travel! I remember one time I was at a training confernce in San Francisco. I ordered a capuccino from the guy in the lobby. First off, it took him 10 minutes to make it (because he was too busy talking to his friend). He must have told me at least 20 times 'it will be just a moment' while he literally stood next to the espresso mkachine talkiing to someone.
When he finally found the time to make it, no grinder... no doser.... not even a can of foldger grounds......... they used Senso coffee pods to make their espresso! After that he topped it with some weird unidentifiable topping.

The only time I have ever received worst neglectful customer service (as in not even trying- management or employees) was when I went to Magic Mountain (theme park here in CA). I refuse to set foot in that place to this day. (And I didn't even try the coffee)