[Homeroast] There may be worse coffee on the planet than Cruise Ship coffee...

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 08:55:23 CDT 2010

Last cruise I went on the food was great. I knew about the coffee from
previous cruses. I simply brought a baggie of home roast and a Zass to
the table.The waiter brought me a French Press and hot water. It
became a real conversation starter and one guy at the table eventually
became a home roaster himself.